Randstad Technologies, division specialized in the research and selection of IT profiles of Randstad Italy, looks for professionals who want to work on innovative projects and new technologies and that share the strong orientation of the company to group work.
For a well- known, strong and international company, we are looking for Software Developer
The client: CompuGroup Medical Italia Group is part of CompuGroup Medical SE, the multinational world leader in e-health. In Italy, it provides solutions for primary care physicians, pharmacies, dentists and medical specialists as well as for public organizations and patients. While the main distribution area of CGM Italia Group is Italy, its products are also localized and sold in Malaysia, Spain and France.
Now we are working to an important international project aimed to create a new generation solution, that will leverage cutting-edge technology to provide the best in class customer experience by supporting and optimizing our customer’s workflow.
Goals of the job
The Software Developer's aim is to ensure architecture, design, development, and implementation of innovative software programs, through CGM guidelines, in agreement with the international teams of this project by building efficient programs and systems that serve CGM user needs and meet business in an international context.
We consider essential requisites:
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Passion for software development
- In-depth knowledge of programming
- Propensity for learning and teamwork
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming
Nice to have:
- OOP design pattern knowledge
- Knowledge about software testing techniques
- Knowledge about Agile development methodologies
You are going to work with top trending technologies:
• Component front-end architecture
• Microservices architecture (with Java/Kotlin, Spring, Maven, Docker, Kubernetes)
• Cloud environments (Azure/AWS)
Location: Costa Volpino (BG)-Italy
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes (Law 903/77). The data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purposes of the present or future selections, guaranteeing the rights referred to in art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/03.
Sede di Lavoro
Costa Volpino (BG)
Tipo di contratto
Orario di lavoro
Fai upload del tuo cv e candidati in meno di 47 secondi