Java Backend Developer in Business Intelligence and big data architecture - Rome, Italy
Randstad Technologies, the specialized divison focused on education, search and selection of IT profiles of Randstad Italy. is looking for
Passionate about Business Intelligence and Data Science
You will join our ambitious international R&D Team in Rome, working on development, tests and maintenance of large scale processing systems based on cutting edge Big Data technologies (like Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Kafka) and trending market-leading Business Intelligence tools (SAP Business Objects, Tableau).
What will you do?
- Boldly design, code, test, and release SW modules with the focus on making the solution more customer friendly and competitive.
- Write input to user documentation for SW so the know-how is shared (and not lost in translation).
- Perform corrective, adaptive, and perfective maintenance of SW modules. Because we want it to be better and better!
- Manage dependencies with other SW developers. We are a team with a common goal!
- Answer questions relating to the SW directly or through a trouble ticketing system (EPR). You know best what you coded!
- Report how things are going so we meet the delivery time. We deliver what we promise!
We are focusing on experienced candidates with:
- Advanced/Expert knowledge of SQL
- Serious working experience in Java backend , with focus on core language features, multithreading, data structures, File IO and Serialization, Memory Management
- Source code repositories (SVN, Git), build systems (Maven) and Continuous Integration systems
- Linux basics
- Experience in product development and user/system requirements
We are always on the look-out for people who want to make a difference and bring positive energy.
We will highly appreciate also other knowledge and skills in the domain, but let´s discuss this on a meeting.
Sede di Lavoro
Tipo di contratto
Orario di lavoro
Fai upload del tuo cv e candidati in meno di 47 secondi