Our client is an IT Consulting company looking for java architect to design and develop enterprise solutions with the objective to drive our customers to a cloud-based solution with a microservice architecture. In addition, the candidate will participate in the internal innovation lab with the objective to drive the e-commerce solutions in the world of the artificial intelligence and virtual reality. Appreciated the interest in the machine learning to enhance the e-commerce solutions with a predictive approach.
Our projects have international breath and are focused on several markets for many big brands.
The candidate will:
- Contribute to projects with a focus to drive the team to the implementation of high quality code.
- Work with a continuous delivery approach.
- Design and implement new APIs and features for the Commerce Suite
- Java / J2EE Programming experience
- Knowledge of programming design patterns
- Knowledge of Spring, Spring Integration, Spring Security, Spring MVC
- Knowledge of bash and Linux based OS is mandatory
- Experience of working in Agile Methodologies
- Knowledge of Hybris ecommerce platform
- Adherence to coding standards and processes and solid understanding of Java, j2ee, Spring, SQL and related technologies is mandatory.
- Experience of project work and IT change leading
- Good knowledge of ecommerce platform components
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Team player willing to share ideas and work collaboratively
- Previous exposure to e-Commerce environments using Agile / Scrum would be beneficial.
- Good knowledge of English
Sede di Lavoro
Tipo di contratto
Orario di lavoro
Fai upload del tuo cv e candidati in meno di 47 secondi