Randstad Technologies, division specialized in the research and selection of IT profiles of Randstad Italy, is looking for a well- known, strong and international company a Retail Application Manager
Reporting to the IT Manager, the successful candidate will take care of the project phase that will cover the transaction from the old to the new retail system and will manage the running activities, deploying the new retail solution on stores as well.
- Plan and support the deployment of the new Retail applications to worldwide stores.
- Manage and guarantee, together with external partners and suppliers, the correct operation and use of retail systems
- Manage suppliers’ activities in problems solving or implementing new requests as well;
- Develop the tests necessary for the certification of new releases;
- Develop and maintain documentation for users;
- Manage the training of internal users and sales point personnel;
- Procure HW and SW according to IT technical standards, budget constraints, and business needs.
- Cooperate with the IT Infrastructure suppliers in implementing and managing the communication infrastructure and services
- End-to-end control of processes pertaining to the IT Service Assurance at stores: Incident Management Change Management Problem Management Configuration Management Performance Management Service Continuity Service
- Organize and manage the IT device management of stores (delivery, configuration, and maintenance of personal computers and mobile devices).
- Organize and manage remote/on-site end user support service at stores.
Desired Skills and Experience Requirements
- University degree in computer science or IT engineering
- 5+ years of directly relevant IT Retail application experience
- 5+ years in equivalent roles in structured multinational businesses (fashion, retail industry knowledge being a plus)
- In-depth experience with top-tier Retail solution leadership (Micros/Xstore and Stealth being a plus)
- Good written and verbal communication skills (also in English).
- Proven ability to deliver functional and technical analysis to enable technical team in effective delivering
- Proven ability to coordinate activities and small/medium project in order to manage parallel work stream and ensure speed of delivery and agreed deadlines
- The profile is completed by an experience of 2-10 years at important structured consultancy companies, an approach to objectives, willingness to travel
Sede di Lavoro
Tipo di contratto
Orario di lavoro
Fai upload del tuo cv e candidati in meno di 47 secondi
Chi valuterà le tue competenze?
hivescout Daniele S.
Nessuna bio inserita per questo Hivescout