Our Client is a well established name in the Fin-Tech sector and it is a global provider of cloud based portfolio analytics solutions & data services.
The Milan office is looking for a DevOps/Software Developer to join the team. The successful candidate will benefit from a dynamic, exciting and open-minded environment, from experience with advanced technology and from opportunities to innovate and assume responsibilities.
The successful candidate will be based in Milan, Italy full time. He will work in a structured Agile international team distributed among client’s offices, mainly Milan and London.
The candidate will join the DevOps team implementing and managing the company Risk Assessment Tool. He will interact with researchers in the financial modeling domain, operations specialists and other Developers in order to:
- Implement software for new financial models/features.
- Implement or interface the service with 3rd party tools for automated monitoring/deployment/trending.
- Operate the services on a daily basis, troubleshooting service issues.
- MSc. in Computer Science or related field or equivalent working experience.
- Exposure to developing complex software applications in a Development team.
- Cloud environment (AWS)
- Infrastructure as Code (terraform)
- Containerization Technology (Docker)
- Monitoring / Logging services (Splunk, DataDog)
- Configuration provisioner (Chef, Ansible, Salt)
- Linux environment
- Relational databases
- Algorithms and data structures
- Distributed systems and Service Oriented architectures
- Network and system-level troubleshooting skills
- A positive and pro-active attitude with strong initiative,
- team-working skills and the ability to learn quickly
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate in English in all forms