Randstad Technologies, division specialized in the research and selection of IT profiles of Randstad Italy, looks for professionals who want to work on innovative projects and new technologies and that share the strong orientation of the company to group work.
For a well- known, strong and international company, we are looking for Product Owner.
The client: CompuGroup Medical Italia Group (CGM Italia Group) is part of CompuGroup Medical SE, the multinational world leader in e-health. In Italy, it provides solutions for primary care physicians, pharmacies, dentists and medical specialists as well as for public organizations and patients. While the main distribution area of CGM Italia Group is Italy, its products are also localized and sold in Malaysia, Spain and France.
CGM Studiofarma searches a Product Owner for a to be placed at the Brescia headquarters
The Product Owner, as a member of the Scrum Team, is responsible for maximizing the value of the product and the work done by the Team. He/She will work in an informal and friendly environment. We offer several training opportunities and the possibility to take part to the best tech conferences of your choice.
The Product Owner represents the interests and goals of the Product Manager in leading the strategic planning, through ownership of product concepts, roadmaps, and prioritization. He owns product backlog according to roadmaps and release plans.
The Product Owner is co-located with the development team. He supports the Product development team by reducing churn and waste, removing blockers and offering ideas, solutions, and technical product guidance.
In addition, the Product Owner has a significant role in quality, and he is the only team member empowered to “accept” new stories into the system baseline and he is responsible to identify and document Epics, Features and Stories for the product line and provide direction to his team to deliver quality deliverables in every sprint.
The Product Owner defines, tracks, maintains requirements with a solid understanding of users, working alongside Product management and the agile development team.
Goals of the job
Product Owners is at the core of every product development cycle.
The aim of Product Owner is to provide advocacy and strategy, and also facilitate collaboration to deliver a product that will meet customer needs and provide the best possible return on investment.
His goal is to develop and set programs' priorities, and is also responsible for maintaining the integrity and the quality of the final deliverable. The product owner researches of CGM user pain points and needs, analyzes the competitive landscape, and develops and refines feature lists.
The ultimate aim of a product owner is to ensure that the CGM product creates value for its customers and users, as well as for the company producing it
Tasks and responsibilities:
1. Creation and maintenance of the product backlog in accordance with the PM’s requirements including specifications for all required criteria (i.e. acceptance criteria).
2. Acceptance criteria should be produced on a high process level before the sprint. In a grooming/sprint planning meeting the acceptance criteria are broken down into more detailed acceptance criteria.
3. Represents the PM and all stakeholders
4. Prioritizes the product backlog items so that a product’s business value is maximized and an early release of key functions is made possible in order to enable a quick return on investment.
5. Attends all Scrum Events
6. Is available to the Team to answer questions
7. Clarifies all questions so that the Team knows exactly what is expected of them and what they should deliver. It is essential that the Team feel comfortable and stay committed to the task/story. (method: acceptance criteria, screen mockups, available to answer questions)
9. Under the leadership of the PM, the PO compiles technical concepts based on the requirements. The PO compares these concepts with the requirements and releases them, in cases where the PM and the PO positions are occupied by one person.
The goal: Maximizing the product’s business value and early release of key functions is made possible so that a quick return on investment is achieved.
- At least three years’ experience as Agile Product Owner (CSPO certification appreciated) in a Scrum Team
- Knowledge of techniques for requirements capture and specification, the ability to balance tactical and strategic needs and always focus on the customer.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A Continuous Improvement mindset
- A strong interest to learning, curiosity and innovation
- Fundamental about Continuous Integrations, Continuous Delivery, BDD
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes (Law 903/77). The data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purposes of the present or future selections, guaranteeing the rights referred to in art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/03.