Our client is focused on two things that have great impact on society: the way things are grown and built. Their mission is the smart integration of information and their technology to constantly improve productivity in order to create sustainable infrastructure and agriculture.
We are now supporting them to find a Test Engineer for their Concordia sulla Secchia (MO) test facility.
The candidate will be reporting to a Tester Team Leader, supporting through all the test site activities occurring at the facility.
The position's responsibilities will include:
- Product Validation Activities
- Develop test plans that meet new product delivery schedules
- Author and execute test procedures for new features and regression tests.
- Execute Product Validation and Verification in an efficient and effective manner
- Understand customer requirements and make sure products meet those requirements.
- Troubleshoot reported problems and provide technical support to sales and customer support.
- Improve and expand lab and field-testing facilities and capabilities.
- Work with and communicate with product management, technical support, sales, Production, engineering, R&D, and other departments on issues affecting product quality and customer satisfaction
- Support Beta test sites
- Maintain test equipment located at the facility.
Minimum candidate Requirements:
- A degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Agricultural engineering
- Maximum 5 years of experience in product development in a related field
- Knowledge of precision agriculture practice such as Guidance and Steering, Product Application, Yield Monitoring, FMIS.
- Knowledge of serial, ISO CAN, radio, and other machine to machine communication types
- Excellent troubleshooting/analytical skills
- Computer skills in basic Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with individuals from a variety of technical and cultural backgrounds
- Ability to prioritize and handle many tasks/activities at once
- Able to lift-up to 20kg and move in, on, and around agricultural equipment
- A sense of accountability for the appearance of the test site and test vehicles
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Italian.
Preferred candidate Requirements:
- Experience with Agile development methods
- Knowledge of GNSS receivers and basic theory
- Experience with Matlab or other scripting tools
- IOT/Web Application experience.